Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lost Blogger??!!??

Where in the world is my blogger? I seem to have lost my prolific blogging side. This has been a fun and crazy month, although I don't seem to know where it has gone. We have had my mom down here for a few weeks now, (actually almost two months) although it hardly seems like that long. We have been doing lots of quilting and fun projects. She has been over sewing with our friend Vicki who is "sew" fun (ha!) and wonderful. She happens to be so much smarter than us also, and (with a name like that, how could she be less than wonderful!!) Anyway, I digress, they have been sewing together and having lots of fun. We even got to have lunch out one day and that was great. Those days do not come often enough!! The weather has finally turned here, and spring is well on its way. We have lived through the trees blooming out, the wind blowing off the blossoms and scavenger hunts to see what fruit may have survived. Of course, I know you are thinking that awesome pictures, will accompany all of this, but alas, I have been having camera issues (AGAIN!!) I do have some pics I am going to try and get on to here. If I really can't get my camera to work, then a trip to the camera doctor will be in order--oh yeah! I can hardly wait for that to happen, sooo if you have any spare time in your prayers include my camera and it's operator!! Well hopefully it is the end of the dry spell for a while, and to my fellow bloggers, keep up the great job, it is so nice to stay connected. I have to confess, that I enjoy "lurking" every bit as much as I enjoy blogging!!

4 comments:

  1. If I had not see you in person myself the other day....I would have seriously wondered if you were still alive. Glad you are back--now don't let 2 months go by again before we hear from you. Love ya
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to e mail you and see what had happened to you. Glad to see ya back. Claudine

    ReplyDelete
  3. hells bells! youre always on my butt about blogging and you dissapear like a couple of NFL players lost at sea. love ya!!

    ReplyDelete