Happy Birthday Chandler! He turned 17 on the 23rd of November. He shares that birthday with his cousin Justin and thinks it is so great, so hears a shout out to you Justin...Happy Birthday. The many faces of Chandler keep us going. He is our peacemaker. He can be funny, and sentimental, supportive and worried. He forces us to see the world through different eyes and changes our perspective on a daily basis. He impacts everyone he is around with his great spirit and personality. We are thankful to be part of his family and appreciate the loving son and brother that he is. Happy Birthday Chandler!!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Happy Birthday Chandler...
Happy Birthday Chandler! He turned 17 on the 23rd of November. He shares that birthday with his cousin Justin and thinks it is so great, so hears a shout out to you Justin...Happy Birthday. The many faces of Chandler keep us going. He is our peacemaker. He can be funny, and sentimental, supportive and worried. He forces us to see the world through different eyes and changes our perspective on a daily basis. He impacts everyone he is around with his great spirit and personality. We are thankful to be part of his family and appreciate the loving son and brother that he is. Happy Birthday Chandler!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Happy Birthday to Chandler! I hope it was a great day! We're going to be in Utah Dec.19-Jan.2. Are you planning on being there? Don't you go to Montana for Christmas?
ReplyDeleteAwwww....Happy late birthday Chandler. Why didn't I know these two guys shared a birthday???? That is it...next year we're coming to Vegas so they can celebrate together!!!:)) If my hubby can get time off that is.....busy time of year around temple square.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your words of encouragement!! I have always been very laid back about potty training. I introduce it and let the older two go about it on their own in their own way. Of course, now that Gavin is much older people start to give you the "How is potty training going?" in that tone that really seems to mean "HAVEN"T YOU POTTY TRAINED HIM YET YOU TERRIBLE MOTHER!!!!!!" They don't know Gavin however....he isn't about to do anything unless he wants to. Your sweet. I got your message and I'll be calling you when it isn't 6:00 AM on a Sunday morning in Vegas!!:))
ReplyDeleteNikki, your a great mom! Keep it up and remember that no one knows your children like you do! Our Colton is your Gavin and the one thing I have learned the most, is that everything I thought I knew about being a parent, or everything I thought "my children" would do in a certain order went flying right out the window. They are their own spirit and some days I feel lucky to keep up! I have learned so much through my kids, and I am so grateful I have managed to be flexible enough to be an influence for them without crushing their spirits and personality. Everyone truly does live on the Lords timeline and not our own! I am exited to talk to you about the history...it is addictive and fun.. Mon and tues are the best for me...Love ya Vicki
ReplyDelete