David's Mom will be turning 80 in a few days. The family that can be together are all gathering for a birthday party up in Utah. David's brother is planning to put together a slide show, that they can load onto a digital picture frame for mom, so she can enjoy the family. Martin called and said to send our most current pictures up to him. Being the snazzy up to date picture takers that we are (NOT!!!) I decided to snap a few pictures of the boys, since they were all 4 in one location for longer than 5 seconds. I of course anticipated, that being so much older and wiser than they were a year ago, ( our last attempt at family pictures) and given the fact that these would be part of a gift for their 80 year old grandmother, that the boys would pose perfectly and we could have a short little family photo session. David cooperated quite nicely by smiling his best...and I was thinking whoo hoo...off to a good start!!
Not bad given our history of quietly posing for the camera... They even lined up in order...So thoughtful of them...
Aahhh...the happy parents!! We are quite sure that the Hollywood talent scouts will be beating down our door one of these days to hit us up for a contract for our 4 adorable children. I mean they are so natural at what they do...it doesn't even look like they are trying to cause a ruckus, it just looks normal! I would say that is talent that should be in high demand!! There are people who go to acting schools for months trying to make these kind of shots look normal and carefree, and here we have 4 of them in the same house...Talk about your blessings!! As they say....
This is the good life.....





So cute!! Something I am sure we have to look forward to soon. Are y'all coming up to the party????:))
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteNikki, we were just up last weekend for a wedding so , no we can't get up for the party. We are coming up after christmas and Martin and Linda (I think) are hosting a family "holiday" party the sat after new years so hopefully we can see you then... love ya and just you wait!!!
ReplyDelete