Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Where's our Snow???

Christmas Carols are playing, some baking is going on... and instead of looking out the window, I look at the computer...(thank you 22" monitor and desktop backgrounds)...so lame I know, but whenever I glance over, makes me at least remember I do get to be in the snow occasionally...besides I don't have a good snow picture of all 4 of my children, so why not the next best thing! Pepper actually cooperates much better than the boys when it comes to picture taking...ha ha! Here is wishful thinking on our end, and "enjoy it while it lasts wishes" to those of you in snow country..

4 comments:

  1. And you have a cute Christmas background. That's almost as good as snow. Maybe I'll get around to writing about the snow ......or something. I'll keep hoping for snow for ya all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, you are telling me the picture taking thing doesn't get better as these boys get older, huh?? dang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait for my christmas card...you will see how gracious they get as they get older...

    ReplyDelete