I LOVE the winter weather, and that old saying...There's no place like home truly rings a bell...We got up to my mom's around dark the day after Christmas...This is the first thing I saw when I looked out the windows the next morning. So beautiful... I was so happy to be home in the winter time...My favorite time of year!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
I LOVE the winter weather, and that old saying...There's no place like home truly rings a bell...We got up to my mom's around dark the day after Christmas...This is the first thing I saw when I looked out the windows the next morning. So beautiful... I was so happy to be home in the winter time...My favorite time of year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Your photos are beautiful! By the way, I have never thanked you for getting us all the Bosch stuff for Christmas and also..what a sneaky thing you are for getting me one too. I was so shocked and surprised..........I couldn't believe it. I will use it this week and I can hardly wait. I think all of our kids have used theirs and love them. Thanks agian.
ReplyDeleteClaudine, you are so welcome! Paula brought me some of her bread, it was sooooo good! I am happy you were surprised...I thought John was the sneaky one...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos!! I love the winter too....however, I think we are a dying breed. Love ya!
ReplyDelete