Thursday, February 4, 2010
What's an update???
What makes a post?? Or maybe the better question would be what makes a good post?? or one worthy of making "the blog"... I started this blog, thinking if I gave in to the luxury to have "my" blog, I would post whatever random thoughts popped into my head... and deciding the free world would be better off with less of "me"... I decided to do the "family" blog, thinking us 6 Wardell's would surely have enough interesting things going on to keep a blog full every week for a year or two or ten...and I could perhaps be creative and publish our blog posts into some kind of a journal fulfilling a little bit of family history recording along the way...mostly it seems that all of the "good" moments I usually say...dang! I forgot the camera, now I can't put it on the blog...why posting=pictures??? No idea...anyway in the rambling writings that I am accustomed to (yes I can ramble even in typing...same as talking...) I have simply decided that whatever rolls along, I am going to try and post. Even our most random thoughts, seem to keep us connected to those around us. My favorite thing about blogging...?? It keeps us in touch, and gives us a little bit more insight into our family and friends we otherwise would not have..so to my fellow bloggers...keep the posts right on rolling...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment