Monday, February 8, 2010
Go Go Saints...
Spent Superbowl Sunday, watching the game and enjoying good food and good friends. The general consensus was that the game was great...we were happy for a win by the Saints...Yeah!... and the commercials stunk! Isn't that really why everyone watches the superbowl is for the commercials??? All in all another memory to file away and save for a rainy day! We always have fun getting together...all we need is an excuse! ( Our day could have been a little brighter due to a visit that didn't happen from John and Claudine, however, we won't go there...) Thanks to the Jones' for hosting...Devin and Michelle your the best...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





NICE! I knew if I threatened to beat you to it you would get your blog done. Me? Not so much. Good pics though. Definately was a good time.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry! Looks llike a good time was had by all. I'm sure you had a better time than John and I had. I fell asleep as soon as I sat down and he watched the Super Bowl alone.
ReplyDeleteHey Claudine, that is what R&R is for...just relaxing that is the best...
ReplyDeleteWhere are you???? Oh, I forgot, you are HERE!!! Wished I could have seen you at the wedding...just not feeling up to it...still waiting for something to happen, for the pain to go away, and for them to figure out what is going ON with me! Hope the reception was good and you had a good time up here. Thanks for your support! Love you!!
ReplyDelete