One of the fun things we did on our vacation this year was to visit at Justin and Nikki's house. They live in a beautiful section of east Ogden. It was so nice to get to visit with them and to spend some time with their sweet kids. Justin and Chandler share the same birthday, although Justin is a tiny bit older than Chandler :) Nathan is about the same age Justin was when I joined David's family. Boy how time flies. We were able to stay the night with them, which gave us more than a few minutes together. Thanks Wardell's we had a blast...
Monday, August 30, 2010
Cousins...
One of the fun things we did on our vacation this year was to visit at Justin and Nikki's house. They live in a beautiful section of east Ogden. It was so nice to get to visit with them and to spend some time with their sweet kids. Justin and Chandler share the same birthday, although Justin is a tiny bit older than Chandler :) Nathan is about the same age Justin was when I joined David's family. Boy how time flies. We were able to stay the night with them, which gave us more than a few minutes together. Thanks Wardell's we had a blast...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Oh wow. I didn't know you guys stopped in Ogden....
ReplyDeleteCute post, Vicki. I will try and do something soon. I wish I would have taken photos of when you guys were here and that would be an excellent thing to blog about.
ReplyDeleteKasey it was late when we finally got there, we had so many schedule changes during the day I figured you had given up on us...I am so sorry that we missed you...Love you!
ReplyDelete