Thursday, August 12, 2010
trying for the 3rd time...
Well it is true that 3rd time is a charm! I have been trying to get on here since we got home to post our vacation pictures, but haven't been able to get them to load. I couldn't even get my comment to stay on there last week...so happy days! It seems to be working...
We had such a fun vacation trip this year! Did a lot of "touristing" stopping to see some sights along the way. We have never been to the LDS Conference Center in Salt Lake City and we wanted to go take the tour. This is where the General Conference sessions for our Church are held each April and October. Such an amazing building...We had the best time, it is impressive to say the least...My favorite part is the Hall of the Prophets...there is a Sculpture of each of our past prophets and our current prophet in this part of the building...I loved it...You can almost feel the spirit of each prophet in that room. Very touching... This was the beginning of a great trip...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I love visiting Temple Square. The Conference Center is among my favorite spots to visit. Glad you got the chance to see it!
ReplyDelete