Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lake Days...







Britton, Kayla, Clay, Chandler


Summer days at the lake...We always spend a few days at the lake while we are home. This year the kids jumped off the bridge while we were there. The water was so high, it wasn't a very far jump...but still a little intimidating when you are standing on top of the bridge. Chandler and Clay were a little nervous about jumping so I volunteered to go with them. They both jumped before I could get to the top of the bridge!!! I have to confess I was a little nervous standing up there and looking down, but had to put on my brave "mom" front and go anyway...We had a lot of fun out there...The power boat was grandpa's gift for the kids...he thought our family could have a lot of fun on the water and he was right! We have made many good memories "going to the lake" ....

1 comment:

  1. Looks way fun..........you are a very brave Mom to jump from the bridge!!

    ReplyDelete