Monday, January 24, 2011

The Magic Machine...

This was a Christmas Present to David and I from ourselves. My friend Lisha has been telling me for quite awhile about how great her pressure cooker is, and encouraging me to get one! (Bugging me would be a better word,but I am trying to be nice!) We happened to be in Costco right before Christmas, and I happened to be talking to Lisha on the phone....As you can imagine her next words were...Hey! You need to... I cut her off and replied...OKAY! I will go look at them right now! David and I went to look at them, they were on markdown, and of course not one to pass up a bargain, and knowing I could return it to Costco if I didn't like it, we put it in the cart and put it under the tree.
When we got home from our speedy Christmas trip, we tried it out for dinner that night, since fast dinner was on our menu after 7 hours in the car. When this little machine cooked PERFECT rice in 3 minutes we were sold! (It is almost like Magic!) We have cooked dinner in this almost everynight for 3 weeks. (Chili with dried beans in 45 minutes, sloppy joes in 10 minutes, etc) We have also taken to making cracked wheat cereal (In 7 minutes!!) in the mornings that is to die for! Sooooo Good!
Lisha is the same friend who ordered me a Bosch, and after months of talking to me, convinced me I needed to come and get it! One of these days I will learn to listen to her...For now I can say thank you and continue to be amazed with our "Magic Machine"....

1 comment:

  1. We're going to St. George this week.......I'll take a look and see if Costco still has them. Thanks for the reminder. Claudine

    ReplyDelete