
Jordan had a layover in Minneapolis last week and Colton went up to see him. They had about enough time to eat a burger together. Mom insisted they get some "grandma" to take a picture of the two of them, so I could have it. Colton is always teasing Jordan about being a real "American" man. Ha ha...Jordan was so proud to see Colton sporting his own "American Man" beard! Who couldn't love these faces!!





Oh, I am so glad to see you updated your blog! I love to see what the mom-of-boys a few years ahead of me looks like. :)
ReplyDeleteAngela, for some reason I still can't get on your blog. Will you resend me an invite?? and as for the mom of boys...just you wait! Keep good records the stories are endless and the gray hair just keeps coming....ha ha ....
ReplyDeleteWhat happen to Colton's arm? It looks like he has it in a sling.
ReplyDeleteJodi, he had a mirror fall on him and cut his arm. He had to have surgery to repair the nerve and the artery. He has stitches for 6 weeks and then he will be about 18 months regaining complete use of all his skills. They think he will completely recover his nerve and motor function, it will just take some time. Hope you guys are doing good. How is Cody?
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas.
What good lookin boys you have, Vicki. Glad to get an update on where they are. Merry Christmas to all of you. Excited about Chandler.
ReplyDelete