Just when you think you have your family so impressed, they are good to pass along a reality check!! I was also smart enough not to pass along the idea, that now that he can make bread, that is one more chore I can cross off my list!! Ha! Ha! Actually all of the boys are quite good cooks. They each have their own style, and short list of things to make, but it makes me happy to see them picking up some of the skills, that were passed on to me. It is also quite nice to not be the only cook in the bunch! All in all, none of us suffer from a lack of good food.....
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Smells Like Bread!!!
Just when you think you have your family so impressed, they are good to pass along a reality check!! I was also smart enough not to pass along the idea, that now that he can make bread, that is one more chore I can cross off my list!! Ha! Ha! Actually all of the boys are quite good cooks. They each have their own style, and short list of things to make, but it makes me happy to see them picking up some of the skills, that were passed on to me. It is also quite nice to not be the only cook in the bunch! All in all, none of us suffer from a lack of good food.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Vicki, I can't remember how I did that. I will think for a while and see what I can come up with I think I got it off of a blogger site. Probably by the time I find it, you will have you'r up and running. Thanks for reading my blog and I will put your's on my list.
ReplyDeleteVicki, Let me know your e mail address and I will send you the link to the I Belong temple picture. Claudine
ReplyDeletemy e mail is jaspevak@msn.com
ReplyDelete