Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Talkin Trash
Okay it is true!! I Spy Vicki is checking in.... I have seen with my own eyes the phantom garbage trucks that run in Las Vegas. We have lived here over 20 years and I have never seen a garbage truck actually picking up garbage on any day but Monday and Thursday, which has been our garbage day, no matter where we have lived. Also, all the friends and neighbors I have ever known have had those same pick up days. I kept wondering if the garbage company could really service this whole valley in just two days??!!?? Of course the rational part of my brain knows this could not be true, but the irrational part (which frequently works the most) has wondered if we have phantom trucks that pick up garbage on other days, meaning they are out working, but can't be seen!!! Ha! That urban myth has been exposed as I, with my own two eyes, watched the garbage men picking up trash this morning!! You can all rest easy now that we know there are not phantom trucks and drivers roaming our streets and don't worry I will continue to be on the job!! Myth Busters has got nothin on me.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





this is such a funny post and i think you should totally persue a career in investigation.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute post. Glad you are on top of things in the investigative world in Las Vegas.
ReplyDeleteYour funny! I wont lie im a little sad u got to see that cute baby and I havent seen her! will you be at the wardell reunion? i hope so!
ReplyDeleteYes we are coming to the reunion, whoo hoo!! Are you guys staying over?? I am excited for that, think of all that late night visiting!!!
ReplyDelete