Somehow I have gotten the reputation as the sneaky, picture popping, blogger mom!! Everytime I get my camera out, all I hear is....don't you dare!! MOM! You ARE NOT putting that on blog!! I mean what gives?? My quiet, polite, shy, introverted children are always quietly reading, listening to the classics, or watching PBS, I can't imagine why they would be so worried about having some simple pictures taken...perhaps it is their shyness. I mean after all they really aren't people persons and maybe they worry it could cause them to become famous, perhaps they worry they will be mobbed by blog lurkers wanting an autograph or something?? If you can answer the mystery for me feel free to share, I for now will share some photos of my pride and joy doing what they do best.....
Family photo in front of the tree....
This is one of our favorite Christmas traditions!!!
(For me the picture...for them???)
This is one of our favorite Christmas traditions!!!
(For me the picture...for them???)





I have that reputation around my house too. Every time I get the camera, they all say "Don't put this on the blog." But I notice they all can't wait to see if they are on it or not. Go figure!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! :) HA HA HA HA :)
ReplyDeleteWardells...shy...never!
ReplyDeletecute boys
ReplyDelete