Sunday, July 12, 2009

109 degrees!!! Are you kidding????

Madison River

Were home!!! This is the beauty we left along with 60-70 degree weather in Montana to return home to a 109 degree heatwave!!! Are we crazy??? I ask myself this question each time we come home from "God's Country" as I like to call it. We had a great time on our vacation and can't wait to go back. I will be posting many of our vacation pics so stay tuned....

4 comments:

  1. How in the world did you ever end up in Vegas......coming from that beautiful part of the world? Nevermind, don't tell me, I probably already know............JOB!! That's why most people put up with it and I feel sorry for you having to leave beautiful Montana for the heat and crowded Las Vegas. I'll look foreward to your photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Husband served a mission here....(need I say more!!) Got a job, for a "couple of years", and I guess the Big Man thinks we should stay, here we are all these many years later.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. all i can say is welcome home! like you did not know what you were in for when you got back!

    ReplyDelete