Saturday, July 25, 2009

Busy Blogger

Hello!!! I have been one busy blogger, although you wouldn't know it from checking on here! I am so excited because we now have a blog up and running for the flower shop!! You have to check us out, we are at flowersbymichellelv.blogspot.com and of course there is a link down on my family and friends list!! Link us to your blog and help spread the word about our great shop!! We have some great ideas and weekly specials on there for our local friends! Even if you live out of town, we can be your "hometown" florist! We service all of the 50 states and even foreign countries!! We are also a traditional florist in that we have real designers on site, who will personally design your arrangements for you in a beautiful vase. No boxes and do it yourself flowers from us!! Yes I know this is a shameless add for the shop, but hey, I love what I get to do, and I think we have a pretty terriffic shop!!! Happy Flowers !!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. you did a wonderfull job on that blog. great idea and way to spread the word :)

    ReplyDelete