Talk about delayed blogger reaction!! It seems funny to just now be posting these pictures of the 4th of July holiday! We had a great time on the 4th. Ennis is home to a parade and 2 day rodeo and the population of town swells to more than triple its normal size. The weather was wonderful, not to hot (ha! I say this as I am typing at 2 in the morning, because the heat here is driving me crazy!! and I am wide awake!!) We went to the Rodeo on Friday night, and the parade on Saturday and part of us went to the rodeo on Saturday. My brother in law Chad is a rodeo club director and so his family is busy busy that weekend! (Of course they all get pulled into action!!)...Chandler was able to help work in the roping chutes, getting the cattle to stay lined up etc. He had a blast, he went back on Sat to help, and opted to help Deb and her partner sell 50/50 tickets!! Here are a few pics of the fun....enjoy
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Happy 4th!!
Talk about delayed blogger reaction!! It seems funny to just now be posting these pictures of the 4th of July holiday! We had a great time on the 4th. Ennis is home to a parade and 2 day rodeo and the population of town swells to more than triple its normal size. The weather was wonderful, not to hot (ha! I say this as I am typing at 2 in the morning, because the heat here is driving me crazy!! and I am wide awake!!) We went to the Rodeo on Friday night, and the parade on Saturday and part of us went to the rodeo on Saturday. My brother in law Chad is a rodeo club director and so his family is busy busy that weekend! (Of course they all get pulled into action!!)...Chandler was able to help work in the roping chutes, getting the cattle to stay lined up etc. He had a blast, he went back on Sat to help, and opted to help Deb and her partner sell 50/50 tickets!! Here are a few pics of the fun....enjoy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment