Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lake Trips!!!

Dalton on one..........looking good!!!


This is what I call a ride!!!

We went to the lake a few times while we were on vacation!! What a blast!! There is so much water up there from all the late storms and summer rains. It is green, green, green everywhere you look, and while all the extra water made for crapping fishing it made for great boating. We had alot of fun out at the lake, and the kids all got to ski and to tube. We got to go with Stacey, Val and Dalton one day and that was fun, as it has been awhile since we have been together out there. I know there are a ton of pics on here, but hard to pick out just a couple. We love the water and had many good times!! Thanks Dad, for the boat, it is getting the use and providing all the good times you would want it to.....

Chandler almost turned into a skier this year!!! This is a big step for him....Way to go Gama!!!!!


Who looks better in the tube baby!!! Million dollar smile.....


Clay riding the tube, daredevils look out!!!!


Dalt helping Chandler, look at that determination.....



Kayla, getting ready....you go girl!!!


Good looking spotter......


Britton, showing em how it is done, he is a natural......


Big stud!!!!



Did we bring Jacque Costeau with us?????


I'll get you, just you wait!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like sooooo much fun! Last year when Jess and I went with my brother and played on the tube, well lets just say we are still laughing at the memories! I want to know where is the pictures of you water skiing? Or tubing?? The boys look great out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. I sure would like to see "God's Country" in the summer some time. Maybe I will just have to make the trek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun!!! I love boating!! I'm still working on Justin to buy me a boat. Hope your birthday was good. Love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete