We went up to Beaver UT over Memorial Day weekend. We thought it would be fun to take the trailer and head for the hills. We haven't taken it out much the last couple of years and it was so fun to go. We left late Fri and went partway and then headed up to the Mountain on Saturday morning. First stop, was of course the cheese factory. That is one of our favorite places!! We then headed up the mountain to check it out and hopefully get some fishing in. We found a great camping spot, that we had all to ourselves, the mountain surprisingly didn't seem that crowded for the busy weekend. The boys fished and we relaxed on Saturday. Sunday we toured the mountain, checking out all the random roads, went up to the Ski Resort etc. We then headed up to Cove Fort, which is another of our favorite places. David's brother Martin, his wife Linda and 3 of their kids met us there. We took the tour and then headed back to camp. They spent the night with us and since we were missing our two big boys, and they were missing 5 of their kids, we all fit in the trailer. We love camping and I have decided that I am kind of a "trailer snob". I love to go, but I sure love going more in my trailer!!! We had a good time and can't wait to go back. What a great place. We can't always get home for Memorial Day and it is nice to have something to do, besides worry about Morgan and Dad. Thankfully my mom and sisters are there and they do a great job of taking care of decorating the cemetery for us. Thanks guys!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Mountain Visit
We went up to Beaver UT over Memorial Day weekend. We thought it would be fun to take the trailer and head for the hills. We haven't taken it out much the last couple of years and it was so fun to go. We left late Fri and went partway and then headed up to the Mountain on Saturday morning. First stop, was of course the cheese factory. That is one of our favorite places!! We then headed up the mountain to check it out and hopefully get some fishing in. We found a great camping spot, that we had all to ourselves, the mountain surprisingly didn't seem that crowded for the busy weekend. The boys fished and we relaxed on Saturday. Sunday we toured the mountain, checking out all the random roads, went up to the Ski Resort etc. We then headed up to Cove Fort, which is another of our favorite places. David's brother Martin, his wife Linda and 3 of their kids met us there. We took the tour and then headed back to camp. They spent the night with us and since we were missing our two big boys, and they were missing 5 of their kids, we all fit in the trailer. We love camping and I have decided that I am kind of a "trailer snob". I love to go, but I sure love going more in my trailer!!! We had a good time and can't wait to go back. What a great place. We can't always get home for Memorial Day and it is nice to have something to do, besides worry about Morgan and Dad. Thankfully my mom and sisters are there and they do a great job of taking care of decorating the cemetery for us. Thanks guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Sounds like a blast! We have been there several times on our 4 wheelers and it sure is beautiful up there.
ReplyDeleteA trailer snob AND a food snob? You really should stop being so snobby! Looks like you had lots of fun.
ReplyDeleteSheesh...whatta snob! We were wondering where you went. I'll have to talk to you about it, we are trying to find somewhere Beaverish to go this summer.
ReplyDeleteSounds so fun!!! We are going camping this weekend in Idaho with Justin's family and I sure wish I had a trailer....scheduled to rain!! Oh well, I'm sure we will all survive! Glad you guys got to do something fun.
ReplyDelete