I remember distinctly the first time that I met David. Seems almost like yesterday. I don't know if you could say love at first sight, but it was pretty darn close. We met and life changed and has never been the same since. 4 short months after our first meeting we got married and have never looked back. He is an amazing person, husband and father. I thank God everyday for bringing him into my life and for all he does for me. He has a picture of me on his phone, (where incidentally, I look incredibly like I do in this picture (all primped for the camera ) and he loves to show it off to everyone. I always tease him about showing off his "hot" wife, and the amazing part is, he thinks it is true! They say that love is blind and I believe it is. I think he still sees me as the 22 year old that he married!! Thanks goodness for tender mercies, where would we be without them. I have never been one to look back, or worry about the future, but lately I have wondered what I would do, if I have to depart this life, before I am ready...(ha! ridiculous, since if I do, I won't be here to worry about it...lol...) Anyway, hopefully I will have the blessing of sharing old age with my sweet husband, and in another 25 years, I can write a new blog, about how it seems like yesterday we celebrated our 25th! Thank you Honey, for our 5 amazing children, and for the last 25 years! You have made my life wonderful...
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





How very sweet................this is such a great post. I'm glad you have each other too. You're both great!!
ReplyDeleteOkay that is the cutest thing I've ever read although I have agree that Uncle David is right, you are smokin' hot!! Thanks for the comment on my post and I hear ya. There is only so far before it enters a debate zone.....which is not my goal. We'll just see what happens. :)
ReplyDeleteOh tears! Happy belated anniversary! I love you both!!
ReplyDelete