Wednesday, May 6, 2009
New Baby....
David and I have been thinking we needed to get a little "run around" car for quite a while now. Colton happened to be looking for a car also, and I got on ebay to look for something for him, and of course I checked out the beetles. I have wanted a new beetle for a loooooong time now, and David has never really taken me seriously, but..... we found a little bug that was a pretty good deal and we were all set to bid on it, when his UPS partner, "The Beautiful Blonde" aka Annie, found one for us up in Moapa. We drove up on Saturday to check it out and of course hauled it home. Rex was good enough to loan us his trailer, so we didn't have to make our first drive a 50 mile one. Thanks Rex... The beetle drives good and definitely needs a lot of TLC, but we are sooo excited!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





that is soo cute...have fun cruisin!
ReplyDeleteWe used to have a little yellow vw bug around our house. It belonged to Paula's sister, Kim. It got her alot of places. That's a cute one.
ReplyDeleteI was a little taken back by the title of the blog....thought you & Davis had some baby news you had been keeping a secret. I know you will have fun in the bug but you might want to just drive it in the winter....way to hot without a/c.
ReplyDeleteoops...I did not mean you and Davis (that might cause a little marrige problem)...I meant you and David!
ReplyDeleteDang, now you spilled both of my secrets!!! lol
ReplyDeleteGroovy!! Fun for everyone!
ReplyDelete