Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Val!!! Boy she looks good for a"Senior Citizen" doesn't she! Actually we have this little running joke in our family about "Aunt Val" being a senior citizen courtesy of Uncle Chad, but we are really just teasing her. I am a little over due in the happy birthday wishes, but thought I would send them anyway!! She has always been such a good "big" sister to me, and we have had many fun times over the years! We had many "road trips" in our first years away from home and it was always so fun, we almost never got to drive home together as in the same car, but we almost always got to drive home "together" by following each other. (Different cities, different schedules) I have many fond memories of those trips!! Lots of good times. She was always ready for fun, and willing to teach me how to do anything she was doing. She taught me how to survive the Madison on tubes, and my first "flotilla" experience was with her. I returned the favor and taught her how to "walk thru", McDonald's drive thru. I was a little braver than her and I tried to pass that on whenever I could! Ha!! We now live so far apart,that our daily adventures don't happen often, but we do have fun when we are together. So, missing you but thinking of you! I could post the Wardell Birthday song, to send you our best wishes, but... you already know the words I am sure!! Our love to you, David,Vicki, Jordan, Colton, Chandler, and Britton

1 comment:

  1. Hey...I didn't know you had a blog! I'm not as faithful about updating mine, but I will give you our address! creationsfromcurtisville.blogspot.com

    love you guys!
    love
    jen, cole and the kids

    ReplyDelete