What can Brown do for you? A lot as it turns out. David recently marked his 20th year of employment with UPS. Hard to believe so many years have flown by. He loves getting up to go to work in the morning. UPS has provided many good opportunities for our family, and we appreciate the thousands of hours, all of the hard work, and the literally thousands of boxes that have moved through his hands in these 20 years. David has never been afraid of a little work, and he works so hard to provide well for our family. We have not been the only ones he has served. Many of his customers and co workers have come to count upon him as a friend. He is always available to help them, personally and professionally. His priority has always been the people first. He has come to discover that when you take care of the people, most of the rest works itself out. Thank you Honey, we love you and appreciate you... Keep on truckin.....
"Old Faithful".... Hundreds of miles, thousands of packages....
A few of these guys have carried David and his boxes over the last 20 years.....
A few of these guys have carried David and his boxes over the last 20 years.....






You must get up at the crack of dawn to do your posts. It's a good one though. Not too many UPS drivers I know would even know how to cut bread, let alone bake it. Congratulations to your hubby on 20 years.
ReplyDeleteYAY for wonderful uncle David!! We are so lucky to have him in the family... an he bakes bread?! What a keeper! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to David! I know that is not easy work...when I stopped by today, he was on the couch with ice on his back. (hope its feeling better)...that leads me to tell you I came and borrowed the last 2 books, but did not return the other two just yet. Keep on truckin'!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations David! Hey we miss you guys! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteBarbi
David has always been a good man. Today he is known as the man in brown…. a loving father and husband who provides for his family. In his early years he was (and still is) known as “Haste ye, dear brother (emphasized with a vibrato voice), my older brother, and hero”. David has always been my best friend and a great example ever since I can remember. While first attending elementary school I recall one day feeling homesick until I went to the lunch room and was able to sit by David. Several years later he gave me a birthday present that was a light blue down vest he had spent days making in one of his school classes. It was one of the best presents I’ve ever received. He was always the most excited person in our family when we did activities from riding horses, motorcycles, camping, going to a dance, or water skiing. His reaction was similar when he heard we were going. His arms would usually wave while he was jumping up and down. This would be accompanied by a loud yeehaaa or and excited Hmmmmm…… Of course a big smile was always there. These kinds of reactions always made the outing more exciting and fun for me. He was a spiritual giant for me when I got to hear him sing and bear his testimony as a full time missionary in a zone conference the day we picked him up at the end of his mission. It was a spiritual lift I really needed at the time. David is the kind of older brother everyone should have. The truth is before he was brown he was gold…..
ReplyDeleteyou spelled phil wrong
ReplyDeleteThis above comment is Colton's attempt at humor, Martin. He thinks you should call "Haste" "Phil" instead of David....lol
ReplyDelete