Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Good Reads
I am so excited about this new site that I have found. My friend invited me to be her "friend" on Good Reads. I love it!! As if I need one more way to spend time on the computer, but it really is great. Thanks April! You can get there, by going to goodreads.com It allows you to set up your "bookshelf" and select books that you have read, or are planning on reading, and also allows you to give a review of your books. You can then add friends to your account, and see what they are reading and read their reviews. It also will let you compare what they have read and what you have read and see how your rankings compare to each other. I love it!! It is so hard to find something "good" to read with the plethora of inappropriate subject material. It is exhausting to me sometimes to go to the library there is just so much to choose from and so much of it is not something I want to take up my time with. My niece has a blog site she started where she reviews books that she has read. This is another great way to get a "peek"into a book. You can find it at www.thewholesomebookshelf.blogspot.com so thanks Nikki! I was so excited to have one good resource for new books and now I have two so thought I would share. Happy Reading....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment