Here is my brag book. I started working part time for my pal Michelle at her flower shop a few years ago and I always am going on about someday wanting to be a "real designer" when I grow up!! I am finally branching out a little, with trying different types of flowers and designs and thanks to the help of the great people I work with I am finally able to pull off something new. These are two of the arrangements that I did today and I was so impressed with myself, I thought I would pass it on. Ha Ha! Maybe sometime I will be smart enough to take the pictures without, the delivery cards in them so they don't stick out in the middle of the arrangement! Happy, almost Valentines Day!!!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
I'm almost a designer!!
Here is my brag book. I started working part time for my pal Michelle at her flower shop a few years ago and I always am going on about someday wanting to be a "real designer" when I grow up!! I am finally branching out a little, with trying different types of flowers and designs and thanks to the help of the great people I work with I am finally able to pull off something new. These are two of the arrangements that I did today and I was so impressed with myself, I thought I would pass it on. Ha Ha! Maybe sometime I will be smart enough to take the pictures without, the delivery cards in them so they don't stick out in the middle of the arrangement! Happy, almost Valentines Day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Those are beautiful arrangements. I would sure be impressed if I got one for Valentines day. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteWow...I have tried some little arrangements at home on my own and was super surprised at how hard it is. Mine always looked like I just threw some flowers in a vase haphazardly!!! That is cool. The link is http://www.singapore21.org.sg/images/pay_it_4ward.gif. Thanks so much and have a great day!!!
ReplyDeletewell arent you fancy! i like em vikki!
ReplyDeleteNice Job Blanche! You also make a killer tapioca pudding. YUMMY!
ReplyDelete