Sunday, February 15, 2009
Pay it Forward
My niece Nikki has a "Pay it Forward" column on her blog. Her challenge was for each of us to post a pay it forward on our own blogs to spread some love around. Okay, I know I was supposed to do this last week, when it was Valentine's Week, but I was a little busy, spreading floral love for the entire city of Las Vegas, and a few out of towners! So this is my short little "pay it forward, pass along"!! These are a couple of pictures I had stored on my computer of our family showing some love!! Hope you enjoy them and feel free to pass on your own "pay it forward, kind of love!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







What a cute blog! Tell that Jordan "hi" for us.
ReplyDeleteThanks, I will pass along your hellos..
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute...i need to go through my pictures and see how much LOVE is hidden in them. Thanks for paying it forward.
ReplyDelete